Easy Healthy Recipes For One
Today, with an increasing number of people becoming more health conscious, fast and easy healthy meals recipes are certainly in great demand. As everyone knows, to be fresh and healthy, we have to eat fresh, healthy and nutrition.
Besides sufficient exercise and sleep, enough nutritious food contributes to our health. Most people are knowledgeable about this but in our fast moving world people tend to forget the importance of eating healthy and more often than not resort to fast food, especially when they are single. It is true that much time is saved and it is so convenient in ordering fast food for their meals but this can affect their fitness and health. Is the loss of good health worth the time saved? Perhaps people should take a look at some easy and quick healthy meals for one recipes, they are delicious and valuable health.
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. wheat germ
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cup of milk
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- A cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup walnut
- Turn a waffle iron on to medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour together with the cinnamon, oats, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the melted butter, oil and milk to the eggs.
- Then mix the whisked ingredients from the two bowls. Stir the mixture gently until a batter is formed.
- Pour the batter onto the heated waffle iron. Allow it to be cooked for 3 – 5 minutes. When cooked, the waffle is crisp on the outside with the inside well cooked.
- The waffle is served hot with the maple syrup or honey.
Toasted Bread and Sliced Bananas
- ¼ tsp. orange zest freshly grated
- ½ tsp. chocolate grounded
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. organic honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 slices bread raisin cinnamon
- 1 fresh large banana
- 2 tbsp. chopped nuts or peanuts
- Mix the honey, cream cheese, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice. Use this as a spread for your bread.
- Slice the bananas and toast the bread.
- Spread the bread and the bananas with the mixture. Then sprinkle some nuts on the spread.
Delicious Mini Muffins
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 cup fresh milk
- 4 large organic eggs
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- ¾ cup shredded, cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped, fresh parsley.
- ¼ cup chopped, turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- With cooking spray, spray a mini muffin tin.
- Whisk the parsley, eggs, salt, pepper and milk, pour in the pepperoni into this egg mixture.
- Into each muffin cup, put some cheddar cheese. Then, fill the cups with egg mixture.
- Place the muffin cups into the oven for 10 -14 minutes.
- Allow the baked muffins to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Diced Broiled Chicken
- 4 oz. fresh chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. Italian dressing, fat free
- 1.5 tbsp. fat free mayo
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. organic olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp. water
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups lettuce
- 3 tbsp. Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Rub the chicken breasts with the Italian dressing. Marinate them overnight.
- Broil until brown each side of the chicken breasts, about 6 minutes each side.
- Dice the chicken breast.
- Mix together the lemon juice, sauce, mayo, vinegar, water, garlic and olive oil, whip until smooth with a fork.
- Season the mixture with black pepper.
- Mix the lettuce with the above mixture.
- Top the dish with the cheese and broiled chicken.
Turkey Roll in Tortilla Wrap
- ¼ cup lettuce
- 3 oz. low sodium turkey breasts
- 1 whole tortilla wrap
- 1 tsp. dijonnaise
- Put dijonnaise on the inside of the tortilla wrap.
- Spread the lettuce over the dijonnaise.
- Place the delicious meat roll into the tortilla wrap, serve and enjoy.
- 6 fresh lettuce leaves, thoroughly washed
- 4 fresh salmon
- 1 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 tbsp. yogurt, fat free
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. capers
- Place the fresh lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Remove the skin and the bones from the salmon.
- Crumble the salmon flesh in a medium bowl.
- Mix together the low fat mayo, yogurt, pepper, capers and celery.
- Pour the above mixture into the bowl of salmon flesh and toss them.
- Place the tossed salmon onto the plate off fresh lettuce leaves and serve.
Roasted Chicken Breast
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. organic honey
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 skinless and boneless chicken breast, cleaned and dried
- 2 organic sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp. Organic Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- While waiting for the oven to heat up to 400º F, roast the potatoes in a roasting pan for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together the cumin, garlic, cinnamon, vinegar, salt, chillies and honey into a paste.
- Cover the chicken thoroughly with the paste.
- Put the chicken above the organic potatoes and place them in the oven for about half an hour to have it well cooked.
- Serve hot with cilantro as the garnish.
Stir-Fried Steaks in Tortillas
- 2 small whole grain tortillas
- 3 oz. fresh beef steak strips
- 2 tbsp. low fat sour cream
- 1½ cup red and green bell peppers, sliced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. organic olive oil
- 4 tsp. salsa
- Fry the garlic, olive oil and cumin in a frying pan for a minute.
- Put in the steaks and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Next, put in the pepper and onion and fry for another 8 minutes.
- Scoop up the fried mixture and put them on the tortillas. Fold the tortillas.
- Use salsa and sour cream as toppings and then serve the stir-fried steaks in tortillas.
Vegetarian Mix in Tortillas Wrap
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsps. Organic olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- Fry the beans, zucchini, olive oil and cumin for 5 minutes.
- Put the fried ingredients on the tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the fried mixture.
- Then, fold the tortillas and toast the tortillas until the cheese melts.
- Top the toasted tortillas with salsa before serving.